BCH is actively seeking a Commercial Insurance Marketing Executive. Responsibilities include effectively marketing and negotiating risk transfer programs and alternatives for new prospects and current clients utilizing strong, trusting relationships built with clients, internal staff and insurance carriers and brokers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts strategy meetings for prospect and renewal accounts that require a marketing effort, developing individual account marketing strategy based on BCH operational, and relationship philosophies.
- Present client information to insurance carriers and brokers, negotiate terms and conditions of insurance quotations fulfilling client needs and exposure to risk with broad risk transfer solutions.
- Create client proposals of insurance utilizing BCH templates and agency management system data. Responsible for adding insurance carrier and broker specific quote details, ensuring consistency, compliance and quality outcome.
- Serving as a resource to the commercial lines department, continuously develop market and coverage knowledge, including products, programs, and competitors in the marketplace.
- Maintain BCH systems, including document management, according to BCH policies and procedures.
- Understand, utilize and manage Worksmart | ImageRight tasks according to BCH procedures.
- Understand and manage complex insurance placements
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with internal and external clients
- Engaged, contributing team member
- Exceptional attention to detail is required
- Intermediate or advanced level proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office programs
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years commercial lines Account Management experience, preferably with Marketing experience
- Mid-large property and casualty account experience preferred
- General Lines Property and Casualty license required
- Insurance industry professional designations preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently independently, and within a team environment