BCH is actively seeking Technical Account Managers for our Commercial Lines Team. Responsibilities include handling specified quality control aspects of client service, utilizing strong, trusting relationships built with clients, internal staff and insurance carriers and brokers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze new business submissions received, establishes the client file, performs agency management system data entry, and creates a marketing submission.
- Review and analyze client Renewal Survey updates, making any necessary change to the agency management system data. Creates a renewal submission, including carrier specific applications, as needed.
- Responsible to secure, review and analyze renewal Workers’ Compensation experience
modifiers. Creates test modifiers, as needed.
- Secure, review, analyze and process policy audits, including handling discrepancies or disputes and collection turn backs to the insurance carrier or broker.
- Checks policies using a review and comparison process, including agency management system’s
data and various file documents to ensure accuracy.
- Maintain BCH systems, including document management, according to BCH policies and procedures.
- Understand, utilize and manage WorkSmart | ImageRight tasks according to BCH procedures.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 3-5 years of commercial insurance agency experience as an account manager involved in mid-size commercial accounts (10,000-50,000 in revenue).
- Currently holds a Texas Property and Casualty License.
- Understand and manage complex insurance placements
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess the ability to be self-reliant and self-directed.
- Must possess integrity, ability, willingness to continue to learn, drive, ambition, and a positive attitude.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift-up to 25 pounds at times